Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!! A Little Late....

This was my favorite Costume of the Night!! Michael Phelps!! This little boy was so cute in his little speedo and cap with 8 medals. Only in Arizona would this be possible.
My mom was here to pass out candy!! We really enjoyed having her for the holidays. We were so glad Vivi is doing better so she could come play. We miss you mom! We had fun trick-or-treating with my sister's family.
The Group!!
Jayden's class dressed up as Dalmatians for their school parade. He had fun making his costume!
Hailey had a party at school and she got to decorate pumpkins. Emily, Mom, Abby, Jaxon and Derek all came to celebrate with her. The Kids had fun!
Hailey and her friend Tanner
Beautiful Cinderella!!! Jill this picture is just for you:)!!
Our ward party is always amazing with horse rides....!
booths and games...!! A balloon-man....!!
Food....! Friends....! And much more...!!
Jaren, and Emily and their families were able to come!!
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love all the treats and how it brings a neighborhood together. I only wish I didn't have a huge bag of candy to resist now!! Anyone what some candy????

2 comments:

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Abby, Clara, & Hailey look so cute all dressed up together. Thanks for having us for your party it was a blast & a good break from the hospital. We love you & are glad you are back!

Janene said...

That looks like a really fun Party! What a great ward! By the way, I loved the Michael Phelps costume too. Hilarious!