Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jayden's First School Program

Jayden's first school program was so cute. It was all patriotic songs to celebrate Veterans Day. It was nice that the 4th grade and the Kindergarten were combined for the program; we were able to watch Eden at the same time.

I was on the front row watching and during the flag ceremony I was trying to help Derek and Hailey and Jayden yelled out to me "Mom you are supposed to put your hand over your heart!!" It was really quiet and many around us knew who he was talking to. It was really embarrassing!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Bekah- Paulie is standing over my shoulder right now, loving the picture of EDEN! Tell her we miss her! I am homesick for Pioneer when I look at your pictures of the Veteran's Day celebration... I have good memories going to the school and listening to the kids sing all the patriotic songs.

Anna said...

Love Jayden in his cool sunglasses!

Jill and Paul said...

so cute! i cant believe how big hes getting!

Jessica said...

Hey Bekah!! I need your home address and this is the only way I have to get a hold of you. You can email me at first name @ last name . org If that makes sense. Thanks!!

Jill and Paul said...

we love you guys so much! and cant imagine how sad we wouldve been if we didnt go on this cruise! you and youre family were so much fun and we loved every second! cant wait to see you in a couple weeks. paul and i were talking about doing a carribean cruise next time!!! you up for it?!?! love you two!