Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Time! Better Late that Never!

I put this at the top because it is so funny. Us girls thought it would be funny to wrap some lingerie and put it under the tree from my Dad to my Mom. My dad just played right along, it was hilarious!

These are the cute boys in my family. I have six brothers (Mark missing in the picture) and one brother-in-law so far, also my cute Dad, and my HOT husband. J/K...really he is hot though. :)My little brother Stephen had knee surgery the Friday before we came so this is what it took to get a seat in the house.


Jayden's school had a store this year and he was able to buy presents for his family and Grandparents. This was one of the highlights of my Christmas. He was so excited to give the presents that he picked out. This is him giving his presents to my parents. I thought it was so sweet.

Christmas is so much fun when your kids are small and they get so excited! I love it!


Santa left all the stockings on the couch!!!

On Christmas Eve we all opened PJ's. Hailey got kitty PJ's and Derek and Jayden got matching Batman PJ's.
Some of the gang in their PJ's.

4 comments:

Merr said...

Okay that first picture of your parents had me laughing! That is such a classic Liz face. I can totally hear her laughing at that and your dad just smiling away is too funny. How fun that you all got to greet Keith(who looks so grown up by the way), and then spend Christmas together. What a great and blessed family you have! I miss them all!!

Janene said...

I love that you girls gave that to your mom from your dad! That's awesome, and hilarious! You're kids look so stinkin' excited! How fun that you caught it in picture!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

I'm stealing these cute pictures!! That was lots of fun spending christmas with the Jensen's!! I love you kids expressions when they are opening gifts. Priceless :)

Unknown said...

Dang I look hot with that huge brace on my Leg!