Monday, January 12, 2009

Escape to Mexico!!!!!! FINALLY!!

At the first part of the year Judd surprised me with a Cruise to Mexico for our 8th Anniversary! This is one of the Formal Nights on the ship!


We had a really fun group including: my big brother Jaren and his wife Britney, their friends and now ours Natalie and Paul, Some of our closest friends Jill and Paul, and my parents. It was such a great group of people. Britney dominated the karaoke doing her dances. Everyone on the ship knew her. I was surprised that people weren't getting her autograph. Jill and Britney both made it to the final competition for Karaoke superstars...Jill made it because of her skill singing and Britney because everyone loved her. It was so fun. Jill also made it to the championship ping pong match...she is quite the multi-talented girl. Everyone was so much fun to be with!!!
On Judd's 30th birthday.....that's right I said 30!!!!!.....we were at Mazatlan. This was my most fun port. We tried a little bit of everything. We kayaked out to a private Island and explored. We tried some para-sailing (very cool but a little scary)! We also did boogie boarding. It was a blast!!! Happy Birthday Judd!!



Me and Jill......Miss you tons already....When is our next trip???


Judd and I Celebrated our 8th Anniversary!! and instead of telling you all how much I love him I will just show you!!

Judd would kill me for this... He hates PDA!!! I love it...especially the lady in the background looking at us!

This is the whole gang on one of the formal nights.

We stopped at a scenic view on our way up to the Zip line place. We did the mountain top to mountain top extreme zip lines. There were 12 of them ranging from 200 and something feet to 1600 and something feet. It was a blast!! They wouldn't let us tack pictures...they wanted us to buy theirs for 40$$.

Last but not least of my memories from the trip is our new friends Kim and Mike. We had so much fun getting to know them and I think we will stay in touch. They were so nice and we just clicked right from the start. Kim and I met during the lifeboat drill on the first night. Don't they look like so much fun. Miss you both:)!!!

8 comments:

Stephers said...

I'm so jealous, this looks like an amazing trip!

David and Rachel said...

Hey Bekah! Oh my word, I am so very jealous! You guys looked like you had so much fun on that cruise! I am always telling Leslie that I can't wait until David and I can go on a cruise with all of you some day. I just love you guys to death and I miss hanging out with you and Leslie and Lyndi. Well, you sure have a beautiful family and I hope that all is well with everyone. Please feel free to check out our blog: www.theteftellers.blogspot.com

Jill and Paul said...

sweet bek! makes me relive all the memories! i LOVE the pic of you and judd kissing! so romantic! and all the pics are just great! yea, im up for another cruise! how about the carribean?!?! miss you too!

Merr said...

What a great time! Happy Anniversary!
We have been on a cruise and I love them. I can't wait to go on one again!

Unknown said...

Hey Bekah---love you girl....I love cruises---did you exercise everyday? Or did you gain weight?
You need to add my blog address do I not rate with you or what? I love your little guy in primary
love monya
http://monyabonbon.blogspot.com

Peterson Family said...

How fun!! I love Mazatlan! Glad you guys had such a fun time... what a great way to spend an anniversary AND 30th b-day! :)

SarahAnne said...

Thanks for all the comments on my blog. They make me feel loved! I thot I'd already commented here; must've been on Britney's blog. I am so thrilled you guys went on a cruise! What great fun, and I'm so glad your parents went. What a blast you guys had, or so it appears!! Yeah, it would be great to see you guys. Please, next time you come up to UT don't leave w/o letting us know you're here so we can visit! (HUGS)

sbagley said...

How fun!!! Congratualtions on 8 years and Happy Birthday Judd!!!!