Monday, February 23, 2009

Snowflake Memories!!

Because it was Jayden's Birthday this weekend we went to snowflake to see one of Jayden's best friends and cousin. We all love Maeser because they have so much fun together!


Jeanette made these shirts for the boys. The front says Best Cousins and the back says Their names. Jayden loved the shirts and wanted to wear his shirt everyday. He wore it two days in a row, and then I had to wash it the night we got home so he could wear it the next day for his birthday.
This is all the kids around Rhett and Jeanette's huge beautiful table. I love how my kids have so many fun cousins!

Jeanette made awesome food all weekend, notice below! This is Judd and his cute brothers!

It was nice for Judd to have some time to play with the kids without distraction. He is such a good Dad, our kids adore him.
Thank you Rhett and Jeanette for a fun weekend!

8 comments:

Jill and Paul said...

too cute bek! he is so big! hey we miss you guys. how did judds conference go? we've been really busy here! love you

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

I love that Maeser and Jayden are best buds! The matching shirts he made are too cute. Looks like fun :)

Jared said...

How fun! I can NOT believe that he's already 6! Where has the time gone? In reply to your comment on my blog, it was really fun being prego with you with our first! I was telling a friend about the infamous game of Monopoly where y'all ganged up against me and made me cry...fun times. :) If it makes you feel better, I'm big, and uncomfortable, and ready to breath and sleep on my stomach again. We're being induced March 6th, so we're close. I miss you Bekah and wish we lived closer! Happy Birthday to Jayden!

Jared said...

Sorry, these posts are really from Janene, not Jared. If you couldn't tell...

Lena said...

looks like a super fun time. You know I am sooooo incredibly jealous that you have family close!

emilyrice said...

the kids are all freaking out about Haylee being swang around like that. they keep saying Haylee is probably saying weeeeeee! thay think Jayden's cool to.

briceandkathyjensen said...

Bekah it looks like you guys had a great weekend! We are glad that you have so much family close! I love being by family it's just that we miss all of you guys that are in Arizona!!!!! The kids seem to be getting bigger...I can't believe it! We miss you all sooooo much! Hugs to you all!

Jeanette said...

Those are good pictures of Jayden and Maeser. I was going to post mine on my blog, but they didn't turn out as good as yours. Maybe I'll post a couple any way. Thanks for coming to visit. We had so much fun!!