Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Break...Funny Story


Jayden loves his cousins so much!.... all of them. Well, during spring break he was with Megan and Kayla the whole week. One morning Jayden said to me, "Mom I have a crush on Megan." "What!" I said. Then I had to explain to him that he couldn't have a crush on his cousin. Funny! I know that he has had crushes before, but I didn't know he knew what a crush was. Yikes!

My sisters boy Jaxon is only two months younger that Derek and they are really starting to love playing with each other. So Cute.

My kids, Lena's kids, and Emily's kids at the park. I had them all by myself. They were so good that is was fun.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Cousins are fun. See you soon!

sbagley said...

I love cousins. I grew up with my cousins and having them be a big part of my life and I think my kids are headed down that road as well. It's so fun. You need to remind Jaden though that he can't have a crush on his cousin because he is taken by Emma!!! Hope to make it down to see you guys soon.