Thursday, April 2, 2009

Do we celebrate April Fools Day in Heaven??????

Happy Birthday Hailey!!!

I love this little girl so much but I truly wonder sometimes if she will be the end of me! Her due date was supposed to be on the 25th of March but she would not come and then on the 31st of March the doctor finally induced me and she still didn't come until the next day! April Fools Day! I was so worried that the joke would be on her for the rest of her life with a birthday like that. But I really wonder if the Joke is on me. Heavenly Father has a sense of humor right???? She is so stubborn and independent. Hard for me! Luckily she is all worth it. She is so sweet too! I just love her so much and hope I can overcome my weakness to be the mother she deserves. I know she will need her independent personality in her life...I need to help her embrace it.

This little girl loves Animals and thanks to the Hastings her birthday dream came true!!! We were able to go there and ride horses! We brought our family and I let Hailey pick two friends, she picked Indi and Reese. Luckily, they could come on Family night! Katie really spoiled Hailey, letting her go around as many times as she wanted! Thank you so much Scott and Katie!!!!
Hailey has been playing a lot with her friend Reese! She has not really had a friend, where they play at each others houses. She has always played really well with her cousins, but it is nice to have someone in the neighborhood to just have over to play for a bit. It is a definite milestone for her.

Happy Birthday my sweet Hailey!!!

Hailey's party wasn't on her birthday so I took her and Reese to McDonald's to eat and...

Play!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Little Miss! Halle just had her's too. My kids were looking at your blog with me. We wish you still lived close by. Jonah needs a friend and Halle and Hailey would have had a great time together.

Stephers said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks! We really miss you guys. The kids ask about you all the time. It would be great to see you this summer!

Patti Arrington said...

I'm so glad Reese & Hailey are such good friends! Reese really loves Hailey. They are so cute together. :) & Here's my blog so you can check it out: thearringtonfamily.blogspot.com

Anna said...

She looks so grown up in the 1st picture. Cute girl!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

WE love little Hailey and think she is such a vibrate fun girl! I love that she loves animals so much & shared her birthday with us. We had a blast! Happy Birthday Hailey, you're the best april fools suprise ever!!!

Laura said...

How are you? I was scrolling through your blog, catching up with you and it looks like you've been busy! Your kids are so sweet and GOOD LOOKING! Seeing all your pictures makes us homesick for all the great families we miss seeing- like yours! Happy Easter!