Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Emily!!!!

We had so much fun this weekend with my sister for her 30th birthday! My parents surprised her and came to visit from Utah! I didn't have any good pictures of them...darn! Thanks for coming Mom and Dad!!
Em, I think you are getting too old for individual candles!
We made my sister Queen for a day and took her to lunch and to get a pedicure. You cant see it but her crown has the number 30 on it. She wore it all day. She is a good sport!
My niece Kayla really fell asleep this way. We must have tired her out will all the festivities!
What could I say about this picture.... I just wanted to post it because I think Derek is so cute! This is Derek on Emily's birthday (ha ha). We have a joke in my family that applies here...kinda. There are nine kids and we have twins at the end and they are in all the pictures. We always say.... "oh, there is Stephen and Stephanie on my 10th birthday and there they are again on my 16th birthday...I wonder what they were doing on my wedding day. Lots of pictures of them. They really are the most interesting though....we all love them so much, so we are glad they are documented on all our special occasions:)!