Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HAPPY PIONEER DAY


The whole group at the Rodeo!
The Pioneer celebration came early this year on the 19th of July. We went to Snowflake and we had a blast! Friday morning Judd went to a Golf Tournament with Clint and the boys while all of the rest of us went to the Flake reunion (barbecue and Rodeo).

When Hailey wasn't mauling the Dog, she was playing with her cousins Jessica and Camille.

Watch OUT for the bull!!
The rest of the day the kids had so much just being free to do whatever they wanted. Jayden played the whole day with his cusins Maeser and Brendon. Hailey spent her time outside with the dog......big surprise...not! The girl is crazy about dogs. Later that night Judd and I went to watch Tyler, Judd's friend, compete in the real Rodeo. It was crazy!

Thanks for running Lyndi!!

Saturday morning was the Fun Run. Lyndi and I ran it together. The terraine was rough. The race was on the Golf course Trail which in gravel and they had the sprinklers on all night so it was muddy gravel (not too smart). There was also a lot of large hills and small hills, hills the whole darn time. It was hard but Lyndi and I both got a medal for our age group.

Derek and His Bestest Friend Aunt Lyndi "nin ne"

Like usual Hailey found a dog to pet!!


Some of the Group Waiting for the Parade to start!

Time for the parade! I love the parade but I always get a little sad too because my kids can never pick up the candy fast enough. My cute little nephew Maeser, who is almost six, was giving ALL of his candy to Hailey! So sweet! Then Maeser was standing right in front of a piece of candy and Jayden picked it up. I told Jayden,"Maeser was going for that piece so why don't you give it to him." Maeser yelled out, "No Bekah I was blocking for Jayden so he could get it."

SO SO SWEET!!! I love Maeser!!

Blossom Fashion Show (part of the pioneer festivities)



After the parade I got roped into doing a fashion show with my friend Jacque. I was so nervous, and right before I wanted to change my mind and back out, butI didn't and I ended up having a lot of Fun. There were 13 girls, we wore three outfits each. They did our hair and make-up. Alot of time but really fun. The fashion show was for a local store called Blossom, they have one here in Mesa too! Cute stuff. I bought two of my outfits.

Good thing Derek is so cute and Clint and Lyndi's family love him so much or else we may have been walking home!!

Saturday night all the Adults went out to dinner and then Lyndi and Clint took Derek and I home. Lyndi had to leave to get Kalyn back to go to EFY and I wanted to come home and see my parents who were visiting from Utah. On the way home Derek got carsick and threw up all over Kalyn and the car. I felt so bad. Then when we were almost home I realized that I forgot the key to my house and I was locked out. I was so excited for my bed too. Dang! Luckily I had Lyndi.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Bekah- what a beauty! Does Lindy have a blog too?

Stephers said...

You look so cute in your fashion pics!

kara jayne said...

look at you strutin' your stuff?!! You look great...and so do your outfits! Sounds like a fun Pioneer Day!

Janene said...

Wow Bekah, what a post! It looks like you guys had such a fun Pioneer Day! Way to go on your race! And girl, you are a beauty...always have been!

Colton and Ashley said...

You look hot in those outfits! I really like you're hair too! Next time I come you should take me to blossom. :)