Wednesday, July 9, 2008




Today it was off to the optometrists. The Doctors in Tucson helped me find a good Optometrist close to me house. This will be nice since they will be getting contacts and this may require frequent visits. I am really excited about the contacts. I have heard it is hard at first. Once they get use to the contacts though they will be able to do things like lay down to watch a movie without their glasses bothering them and wear goggles while swimming like all the other kids. Jayden is really excited for that. I have been told that getting contacts will improve their vision a little too.

1 comments:

Laura said...

I can't wait for Paulie to go back to contacts. Her doc wants her to stay in her bifocal glasses for a few more years... and then she can have a bifocal contact. She was wearing a contact in her left eye for the first 5 years of her life, and then we went to glasses. You will love having contacts for Jaden. Good luck with it!