Friday, September 26, 2008

Special Thanks

I don't know what I would have done with out Lyndi. She had my kids for the whole 12 days that I was gone. As if that wasn't enough she came over while I was gone and cleaned my house top to bottom. She also had a cake, balloons, and flowers waiting for Hailey. My sister Emily brought us dinner.

Derek could not wait one more second for a bite of that cake.

Jayden made us a sweet welcome home card.

Lyndi's kids and Jayden made this welcome poster for us.


The night before we left Lena and Stacy had us over for dinner. They also went all out! The kids made a Get Well Soon poster and They had a special cake for Hailey. We are seriously spoiled!

2 comments:

Erika said...

That Lyndi is amazing. And good to have good friends at a time like this. Glad you have been spoiled.

kara jayne said...

I'm so glad your home safe and sound. We'll have to catch up.